Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Years Update

Dear Readers,

I hope 2014 is treating you all well so far.  Due to the Christmas Holidays, I haven't had much time for any new writing, but please rest assured that there is new stuff coming.  Right now, I am currently hammering out a new series that will be a case study comparison of battlefield ethics from the Medieval and Modern Eras.  However, this subject matter is fairly ambitious and it's taken me some time to simply organize my thoughts for it.  Stay tuned.

Also, my blog is now linked to Facebook as well.  If you enjoy reading these and would like faster updates on new posts, feel free to visit my new FB Profile page - it's the one with the alternate name of "Knight Errant."  Thanks and have a great New Year - Deus Vult.


No comments:

Post a Comment